How to Sync OneDrive with Windows 10, OneDrive is an online storage service that lets you keep your files on the internet so you can reach them from anywhere. You can make your OneDrive files match up with your Windows 10 computer. This means you can get to them even when you do not have the internet.
To make OneDrive and Windows 10 work together, do these things:
- Get the OneDrive app from the Microsoft Store.
- Log into OneDrive with your Microsoft account.
- Pick which folders you want to make match up.
- Start making your files match up.
If you want step-by-step instructions that are easy to understand, look at these articles:
- How to sync OneDrive with Windows 10
- How to figure out OneDrive sync problems
What is OneDrive?
OneDrive is an online storage space that lets you keep your files on the internet and reach them from anywhere. It is like having an extra hard drive that you can use from your computer, phone, or tablet. You can share files with others, work together on projects, and keep your data safe with OneDrive.
Benefits of Syncing OneDrive with Windows 10
Making OneDrive and Windows 10 work together has lots of good points, like:
- Getting to your files from any place
- Sharing files with others easily
- Keeping your files safe with version history
- Making more space on your device
By making your files match up with the cloud, you can organize your files better, share them with others, keep them safe, and make more space on your device.
Sync Your Files
After you choose the folders to match up, click the Sync button. OneDrive will start the process. You can watch how it is going in the OneDrive app.
When it is done, you can get to your files from any device with the internet.
For more details on how to make OneDrive and Windows 10 work together, look at these resources:
- OneDrive sync help
- How to sync files to OneDrive on your Windows 10 PC
If you are having issues making OneDrive and Windows 10 work together, here are some things to check:
- Make sure you are logged into OneDrive with the same account on both your computer and your phone.
- Check that you have the newest OneDrive app on your computer.
- Make sure your computer has a good internet connection.
- Try turning your computer and your phone off and then back on.
- If you still have issues, you can get help from Microsoft support.